Sunday, 6 September 2015

What's in My Weekend Away Makeup/Skincare Bag?




Over the last year or so I have had to get used to spending different weekend's at different parent's houses - therefore I have got packing my skincare/makeup products down to a fine art (or at least I like to think so!) Rather than tell you about each and every product just take a look and see if there are any of your holy grail products or maybe even some you wish to try. Since I don't want to haul everything over to my Dad's house I guess everything pictured above is one of my 'essentials'. I find this kit perfect as it gives me the flexibility to do a very basic makeup look right up to a party perfect look. 

Hope this extremely short post wasn't completely pointless.


PS - I don't take toilet roll to my Dad's house (that's just a spare roll in the background haha!)

No comments:

Post a Comment