Wednesday, 4 March 2015

Sighh Designs Phone Case Review (Iphone 6): Alice

First of all I just want to quickly apologise for the lack of posts in these last few weeks. I have been revising lots as I have had mocks and controlled assessments and been working nonstop, plus it’s been hard with publishing my posts as Lucy has been away from home a lot this month. With that all said, now let’s start with this post!

As some of you may know, I am easily drawn to shopping for cute unique things. I came across sigh designs after following Polly for ages on instagram so I got to see all of her new products that she was creating. Polly is such a fab artist so it’s lovely to see her business and designs grow.

I have just brought myself a new rose gold 64gb Iphone 6 after working hard and after my phone completely died on me. I knew straight away when looking for a case to look at Polly’s products as they’re all super creative and original.

I thought this case was perfect for me as my favourite drink is hot chocolate and I love all the quirkiness of it. At first I was a bit hesitant to order a case because they are £14 each, however the prices are fair considering how Polly designs every single one by hand and then her designs are printed by a company.

Each phone case are neatly packaged and well protected and for an added touch it even included a cute thank you note by Polly herself. The phone cases themselves come with clear sides to suit your phone perfectly and then to protect the design itself, it has a clear top layer over it. Every case is also sprayed with a special coating which should allow them to last for months.

On Polly’s website she sells phone cases for a good variety of phones, pocket mirrors, makeup bags, mugs and the cutest notebooks so I hope you check it out for yourselves here. (sighh.bigcartel.com)
 Alice x
( My Instagram and Twitter: @Alice_Rebekahh )

4 comments:

  1. I am on off to have a look as that phone case is beautiful! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good post....thanks for sharing.Do you need cash loan against credit card?.Kindly see my blog


    Friends Phone Case

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very nice. I like cup cakes more. If it is on my Mobile back Covers . That's amazing.

    ReplyDelete