Tuesday, 26 November 2013

Revlon colorstay 12 hour eye shadow 03 Pink Opal




I was given this by one of my Aunties a couple of months back. She bought it, and never really used it, so wanted to send it to a loving home!
It has since become without a doubt my ffavourite eyeshadow by far! Because of my age, I think it's a bit overkill to wear ridiculously bright eyeshadow all the time, so instead my go to eye makeup is a light brown smokey eye. This colour is a really pretty, shimmery
warm white tone, and is perfect for putting just above the tear duct of your eyes (is that what it's called!?)
I tend to wear this all over my inner lid, with brown in the outer. This colour looks so lovely on, doesn't crease and stays put for the majority of the day, even without using a primer!
I have been using this practically ever day for months now and have only just started to make a dent.
This packaging is very sturdy so I don't have to worry about it smashing whilst I carry it around in my makeup bag! Bonus!
I'm not sure how much this cost, or even if it is still sold (I sure hope so!)
If you know if this product is still sold or not please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour!
    http://bellamomento.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree I never like to wear something too dark or too much eye drama yet- looks perfect xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete