Saturday, 30 November 2013

Lucy's Life: Stress stress stress stress.....


(Photo-weheartit a little motto I have been trying to live by lately)

I'm sorry if I've been a bit quiet lately. I am currently so stressed out ( did you not already know haha!)
Life is crazy at the moment. 
I have GCSE mocks, college application, controlled assessments, head girl duties and blogmas posts to write all happening at once. 
Although my blog has been a bit neglected this month have no fear, next month there will be posts everyday (crazy I know!)

I just wanted to update you all so that you didn't think I was sitting and reading a book or watching too much daytime telly. I would love to off blogged more this month but there's just not enough time in the day.

Hope you are all getting on well.

IT'S CHRISTMAS SOON!

2 comments: