Friday, 29 November 2013

An Autumn's Walk!










A couple of weeks back my gorgeous friend Emily (Check out here blog here - came round and we went for a little walk to soak up the autumnyness (that should so be a word!)
Whilst out and about we took a few snaps.
I thought I would upload a few of the ones Emily and I think she will uploading the photos of her soon but I'm not too sure! 

I love autumn so much. The leaves, the rain, the cold - especially the fashion!
A few of these photos make me laugh - I'm really not a natural in front of the camera and usually end up pulling stupid faces. 

I thought I might as well do an OOTD as well as you can see my outfit pretty clearly within the first couple of photos. 

Playsuit - Primark
Leggings - New Look
Boots - Vintage
Cardigan - Matalan
Bag - Osprey 

I've been really enjoying layering, tights and winter boots lately. I honestly adore this time of year. It's just such a shame that my mocks are in December as I'm spending a lot of my time revising for them!


Lastly I thought I had to include this photo. Me and Emily thought we would try to go all tumblr girls and thrown leaves in the air and take pictures.....this was the result

DOUBLE CHINSSSSS

*Die of embarrassment* 


4 comments:

  1. I love autumn walks. Especially with my little furry friend. I love your outfit :)
    Hayley
    Water Painted Dreams xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same! Aw bless haha, thankyou so much!

      Lucy <3

      Delete
  2. This is so so cute love the photos xx



    www.jesscaedmunds.com

    ReplyDelete