Tuesday, 4 June 2013

I'm back: New York pictures

 Me and my best friend Lauren in our glad rags
 classic toilet selfie
 Me and Lauren
 Me and Lois pulling funny faces to Ellie and Emily in the other carriage!
 Ready for Broadway!
 Hard Rock Cafe in Times Square

 pretending I'm from Queens
 Empire State
 Me and Emily



 The Freedom Tower









 Sephora


 In Grand Central Station







 this photo makes me laugh
I was lucky enough to go on a school trip to the Big Apple over May half term. 
It was a great week packed to the brim with exciting things!
We were so so busy that we didn't even have time to register how tired we were. 
I don't really want to go into mountains of detail about the trip, as I have a vlog style video of it which I may put on the blog if you want me to - let me know if you do?
I hope you enjoyed having a little look at these pictures and that you all had a great May half term.

4 comments: